Over the past few years we could seen the increase in demand for innovative and sustainable transport solutions as general trend that reduce the cost of shipping by air transportation and reduce transit time for shipping. In particular, the demand for alternative to air and sea freight of goods from China to Ukraine has greatly increased.
We offer an efficient transport solution for railway container transportation between China and Ukraine through Poland from 2015. Last year our company has transported more than 15,000 cubic meters complete FCL and groupage LCL cargoes between China and Ukraine using railway container transport.
By transportation goods by container train from China via Europe, the time of delivery to the final recipient in Ukraine is reduced almost by half compared to sea transport from 40 to 21 days. At the same time, you can minimize expenses about 50% compared to air transportation.
Upon arrival in Poland and after the disbanding of the containers, the cargoes are transported to our warehouse in Tomashov for further shipment to the final recipients in Ukraine. Our warehouse in Tomashov is also used to process, consolidate and unconsolidate cargoes that are coming from all European countries by road to Ukraine.
Cooperating with our company, you get:
- Delivery of complete FCL and groupage LCL cargoes by rail from China to Ukraine promptly and at the optimal time (from 18 to 21 days)
- Possibility to receive daily information about the location of cargo
- Calculation of the cost of services within 24 hours
- Flexible pricing (each calculation of the cost of delivery is carried out individually for consignment)
- Guaranteed price from the moment of calculation and until the delivery to your warehouse.